Stay at home as much as possible
- When you leave your house stay two metres away from every one even people you know
- Whilst outside avoid touching your face.
- When you leave your house avoid enclosed places much as possible such as any public transport or shops.
- Always remember the virus spreads not only through coughing and sneezing but also when people talk to you.
- If you have to go to a super market or any other shop or use public transport always wear a mask or some other face covering and or gloves.
- The virus can live also on all surfaces for 72 hours.
- Upon returning from outside wash your hands immediately for twenty seconds at least, ensure you cover all of your hands with soap.
- Any goods you buy wipe down with soap or some other detergent or keep them in a place or cupboard that you do not use for 72 hours.
What to do if you experience any corona virus symptoms
- If you lose your taste or smell, if you have a temperature, if you have a cough that won’t go away you may have Corona virus
- You must If possible stay in your room away from other housemates or friends for at least 14 days.
- Do not leave your home under any circumstances.
- Call 111 or your GP to ask how to make an appointment for a test.
- Call The Federation help and assistance project to ask for our help call 07720291516 Email firrefugees@gmail. com
- If you live with others advise them they should also self-isolate for 14 days even if they do not have symptoms.